My Blog List

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pooh Quilt

Inspired by the Silhouette quilts I have seen on Flickr......this quilt is for my first grandchild...

the images are from coloring book pages...

the fabrics are from a local quilt shop, except the Kona black which I purchased from Joann Fabrics...

the main background fabric is by Bunny Hill Design for Moda

the border and backing fabric is by Mary Engelbreit for Moda

size of quilt is 39" x 35"

i love the little bow on Eeyore's tail!

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you"
A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

3 comments:

  1. awww :D This is so cool. I love Pooh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lynn. I love the silloettes of this quilt. This is a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so awesome! I love the Pooh silhouettes. I'm sure it will be treasured. Found you through Freshly Pieced WiP Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

I may not always respond to comments, but I do read every single one of them and appreciate all the encouraging words!